- The game’s movement prediction mechanism will now be automatically adjusted based on the player’s connection quality, which will more accurately reflect the hit determination and reduces the connection delay as well as lower the occurrence of false hit indication.
- Fixed a visual defect in the first-person view of the "HG2000" pistol model.
We will evaluate the impact of this update on the game experience and will resolve the issues that arise as soon as possible.
- Added "Weekly Ranking" leaderboard, where the top players in rank “General” will eligible for the "Marshal" rank
- Added “Weekly Gunmasters” leaderboards for each weapon category. (Rewards will be added in future updates, so stay tuned for announcement )
- Changed the requirement and threshold to become “Marshal” for players ranked in “General”.
- The leaderboard interface will now show your current ranking.
- Improve reflections and surface rendering for "TRS RAGING BULL" and "ROSE SNAKE" pistols.
- New "HG2000" pistol remake model is now available.
- Hit Indication — By default, the "server hit determination" result will be further predicted on the client side based on the player’s connection status to improve and reduce the chance of "false hit indication" issue.
- * Added a new option to enable the selection of “relay datacenter” to be used, players can choose the appropriate data center to their own needs.
- * Per specific players needs, you may now be able to adjust the timing of "Hit Indication" for a more accurate hit indication..
- The server environment has been improved to reduce the chance of serious lag issues in the game room.
* This setting is an advanced network setting option for advanced players only and is therefore not recommended for general players. If the settings are not set correctly, your gaming experience may be negatively affected.
- Reduced the chance of game crashing.
- Fixed the problem that the screen stuttering when the player is firing with high latency.
- Fixed the problem that the hit indication did not show up when damage caused by a grenade explosion.
- Fixed a bug where the number of players in the clan was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed the problem that "Item EXP x2" is not displayed at the end of the game session.
- Improved the map terrain of Angkor Wat Vol.1 and Vol.2
- Fixed an issue in the map “Angkor Wat Vol.2” where some walls could be penetrated by bullets unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue in the map “Taiwan Museum” where some walls could be penetrated by bullets unexpectedly.
- Fixed the problem of incorrect trajectory when throwing flashbang and smoke grenade upwards.
We have received a number of feedback from players regarding the current "Change Character Name" feature.
After careful consideration, we have announced that the threshold for using the name change function will be greatly increased in future updates. Therefore, we highly encouraged the players to change the appropriate player name as soon as possible, thank you.