Thanks to all the participants and players who watched the live stream, and a special thanks to Devils for hosting the tournament. The collected data will help us to improve the game. After the tournament, we will continue to make various balance adjustments and finally, we are pleased to announce the long-awaited new demolition mode map – Snow Valley!
This patch size is approximately in 1.3 GB
- Added new 「Snow Valley」。
- New "SL9" sniper rifle remake model is now available.
- Added "GR-2" weapon idle animation.
- Added "Daily Mission" mission content.
- Added "HEAT REBORN DEVILS CUP" reward content.
【 BUG FIX】
- Fixed the problem of model distortion in some weapons’ animation.
- Fixed the problem with "Arena" matchmaking would have a cooldown for no reason.
Adjusted the performance of the shotgun and the amount of ammunition carried, detailed data are as follows:
- 「SR500」Damage: 27、 pellets: 8, and the damage per level is +0.5。
- 「WST1300」Damage: 31、pellets: 8, and the damage per level is +0.4。
- 「BN NOVA」Damage: 35、pellets: 8, and the damage per level is +0.3。
- 「SFAS12」Damage: 24、pellets: 6, and the damage per level is +0.6。
- 「BN M4」Damage: 30、pellets: 6, and the damage per level is +0.3。
- 「AWS」Damage: 20、pellets: 4, and the damage per level is +0.5。
- 「SAIKA 20K」Damage: 25、pellets: 4, and the damage per level is +0.4。
- Improved the network latency problem of the game server.